Massage & Hot Stone Therapy
Relax, unwind and de-stress
Swedish massage is focused on relaxing tense muscles & improving circulation.
Its other benefits are improved skin texture, supple joints and a general feeling of well being.
After an initial consultation to find just the right choice of pre-blended essential oils for you and your needs, put yourself in the expert hands of one of our massage therapists for a relaxing aromatherapy massage.
Hot Stone Massage Therapy
Hot stone massage therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. It will also promote deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body. Our professional massage therapists also incorporate a customized massage, with the use of hot stones which offers enhanced benefits.
The premise behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to their deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels which encourage blood flow plus it has a sedative and de-stressing effect.
Benefits of Hot Stone
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
View our brochure for the latest pricing information.