Enjoy a 25 minute, medium pressure Swedish massage to aid relaxation, stimulate circulation and remove toxic build up.
Alternatively, why not try our 25 minute aromatherapy massage? Customised after an initial consultation to use just the right combination of essential oils for your needs.
Hot Stone Massage Therapy
Hot stone massage therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. It will also promote deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body. Our professional massage therapists also incorporate a customized massage, with the use of hot stones which offers enhanced benefits.
The premise behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to their deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stone protocols with a 45 minute back and shoulder massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels which encourage blood flow plus it has a sedative and de-stressing effect.
Benefits of Hot Stone
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
Call us on 01865 249347 to book an appointment.
View our brochure for the latest pricing information.